Pages

My Help Cometh From the Lord!

Friday, December 10, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO VIRGINIA'S SEW BLESSED OLDEST GRANDSON

To the 1st of "God's Three" -  "Let not your heart be troubled; ye believe in God, believe also in Me.  In My Father's house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you.  I go to prepare a place for you.  And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto Myself that where I am there ye may be alsoAnd whether I go ye know, and the way ye know."  John 14:1-4.  Remember that God will never leave nor forsake you. Keep Him first in your life - ALWAYS and He will give you peace!  We love you and (as Bishop would say.....) are "Godly proud" of you!  Love mom, dad, God's2, God's3, gmom, gpop and the entire Fam!  Peace and Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch for stopping by! BE BLESSED!