Pages

My Help Cometh From the Lord!

Sunday, May 16, 2010

A Month of Sundays

Wow! It's been that long since my last post. What can I say? Time flies! I just posted my first review on PatternReview.com. Check it out. It's been a long time coming - a month of Sundays to be exact! I finished the dress and let me tell you it feels great! Such a sense of accomplishment. Hopefully this will be the first of many. Without further adue (is that spelled correctly?), here it is.......the Pink and White Threads Dress - let me know what you think. Okay no make-up and hair comments......just the dress - lol!

It was a little windy in Franklin Park today. So try to look past that will ya!

I just Love the pockets!!!!!!

More wind as you can see.

I REALLY like this dress. Although I think I'm going to have to make some minor adjustments to the sleeves. I found myself tugging at them constantly making sure they were in place and my bra strap was not exposed. Other than that it worked for me! Thanks for visiting! On to the next one.........

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks a bunch for stopping by! BE BLESSED!