Pages

My Help Cometh From the Lord!

Friday, April 3, 2015

Blog Change

I will officially "close" this blog on April 18, 2015.  My first blog post was on April 18, 2010 in honor of my mother, Virginia, who was a passionate, self-taught seamstress.  She shared her passion with me and taught me to sew.  Virginia passed away on April 18, 2014 and although she's no longer with us, her creative legacy lives on.  

I am now blogging at: virginiasdaughter.wordpress.com
If you currently follow on Bloglovin' you're following the new blog already and if not, you can follow here:


Thanks for the encouragement through your comments!  

Until next time...PEACE AND BLESSINGS!!!














2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful daughter you are, and I know Virgina was a wonderful mother.. Sending hugs for you.
    Best wishes with your new blog..Will be following along with you.. Hope you and your family have a BLessed and
    wonderful Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Judy! You and your family as well! CHRIST IS RISEN!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks a bunch for stopping by! BE BLESSED!